I know it must have something to do with the opening event of the expansion. I did the questline of the darksayers in Stormwind. But it ended so suddenly.
When will the rest start? In 3 weeks the expansion hits, so it must be next maintenance. I wunder if it will be fun.
Virtual Warcraft love that becomes real, how to make it work? Through country boundaries and family restrictions
Why m I writing this blog?
I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?
Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment