Yesterday I had a long talk with my hunny. He noticed that I m sad and tired lately and is very worried. Normally I m a person that keeps all my troubles for myself and I want to solve all my problems by myself. But this is the thing that put a relationship in danger.
If you keep everything to yourself, eventually you are gonna burst and your partner wouldn't understand it, because you have never talked about your problem. So it comes for him like a storm on a clear day.
I told my hunny everything that bugged me, the stress at work, the stress to earn more money and the stress to make this relationship works out. He got mad at me, I should have told him earlier about all the stress I m having. I shouldn't forget that he loves me more then anything in the world, I m the reason why he left his family and friends behind to move to a foreign country. Seeing me like this makes him mad at himself. Because he is the source of all my troubles. He is going to help me with finding ways to earn more money.
We made an agreement that when we have problem or troubles, we will tell eachother everything. The talk really made me feel relieved and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment