Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

29 September 2010

Happy day

Due to some family stuff and my hunny needed to study for a test, we haven't seen eachother for 3 days. We have been phoning and texting eachother every day. But nothing beats being able to hug him tight and kiss him.

And it is not like we are in our 'honeymoon' weeks, we are together for 2 years now. 1 year online and 1 year really together. Our love is just growing and not diminishing. I hope that won't ever happen.

But I guess nothing is certain in life. My parents always warned me about non-chinese. 'You can't trust them, they will divorce you within 5 years and leave you behind with kids'. Is that true? I have the feeling that chinese people divorce as easily. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment