Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

29 September 2010

World of Warcraft expansion

As a previous addicted WoW player, I m still playing it casually. But lately with all the announcements on the upcoming expansion. I ain't really motivated to play. Everything you do now is in vain, because even blue level 83 gear rocks the best epics in the game now. Why go through all the trouble to get it now in annoying pugs?

I m waiting anciously on official announcement of the release date, maybe they will announce it during Blizzcon. I get all my information from http://www.mmo-champion.com it is a really great site.

For the rest, I m just trying to clean up my bank for new stuff while leveling up, I tend to save up alot of crap, but for some weird reason, all those crap sell for nice amounts of gold.

So I started searching for another mmorpg to play till the expansion. I've come by Guildwars, but since guildwars 2 is upcoming too, I ain't really tempted to try Guildwars 1. There are loads of free to play games around nowadays. You can play for free, but if you want special items, you will need to use real money to buy ingame currency to buy it. Not too bad of an idea. At the moment I m trying Runes of Magic. At first it seemed like a WoW rip-off, but it is actually a nice game. Anyone tried it and liked it?

No comments:

Post a Comment