Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

28 September 2010

Together now what?

Being together is great, having the person you love at your side is greater. But what do you do when you are together?

Go out? Goto movies? Go out dining? Go bowling? Go to amusement parks? These are all fun, but they cost money and with the rent of the apartment I can't afford to do a lot outside. It was better during the summer, then we could goto the park and enjoy ourselfs, but now it is rainy and getting colder. Due to the lack of money, we are condemned to stay inside. Will this have a negative effect on our relationship?

I need more ideas on how to make more money, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment