Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

29 September 2010

My purity

My hunny always have honored my wishes. I told him that I m not allowed to have sex before marriage and he respects that. But I m afraid that without this, our relationship will end. Love isn't complete without that sign of affection. It will till take 3 years before he graduates and finds a job. Then he can marry me, but can a man not have sex with his girlfriend for that long?

I just don't want to feel sorry about it, I m putting all my effort into this relationship and I don't want this great relationship to end because of my parents wishes.

What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment