Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

27 September 2010

Meeting your love through World of Warcraft

Is it weird to find your love through an online mmorpg? I don't think that we r an unique case, I have heard from a lot of online friends from WoW that they had similar cases. But most of the time it is the woman moving to the man rather than the man moving to the woman. But I haven't found a couple that lasted longer then a year. This fact worries me.

Is it pathetic to meet someone online and date that person?

Before Raemon I already had my share of online love already, but it never turned into something serious like this. Think of it, you are playing a game every day for hours and chatting with the same people for hours. Most of these people are from the same guild as yours. And with your guild you put alot of time and effort into killing raidbosses, you share disappointments and happiness. You learn about their backgrounds, family,  problems and eventually you will turn into friends.

Are the people that play online games geeks? No, in WoW I've met managers, accountants, controllers, paramedics, soldiers, students, college kids and many more. WoW is played by a large variety of people and that is what makes it alot of fun besides the gameplay.

I knew Raemon from my hardcore raiding time. My first impression of him was that he is a very sweet and gentle guy, he likes to help people out and doesn't give up easily, but I wasn't impressed of him by the fact that he doesn't have any future plans, he just stays home and plays WoW.

When I came back from my long break from WoW, he was still playing and he still remembered me, which made me very happy, so I chatted with him. The chatting became longer and longer, I learned more about his background, his sad childhood, his ideas and more. I started to realize that we had alot in common and that it feels really really great to chat with him. I could chat with him about all my problems, my thoughts and my idea's. He became my closest friend. Is it because you can talk to people easier when you can't see them? Chatting with him made me so happy.

This feeling of hapiness is it love?

No comments:

Post a Comment