Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

26 September 2010

How it started (3)

In the end we decided that he moved to my country. I had a job, a steady income and it would be very hard for me to leave my family, they would have thrown me out of the family for doing something like this.

This decision leads to new problems. Where was he going to live? He can't live with me and my parents, so I had to find a place for him to stay. In the end I rented a little appartment for him and I visit him every day. But the rent of this appartment is killing me, it is taking half of my income. So I have to find a way to earn more money, but that is easier said then done. I have a full time job already, so how can I earn more money?

Putting that aside, our main focus is to make my parents accept him when I finally introduce him to them. So he enrolled in a local university in a study Economics and business. He is doing great and passed the first year without problems, I hope that the second year will be as good. After his graduation, he hopes to find a job here. With an university grade and a job, I hope that I can finally introduce him to my parents and that they will accept him as my partner, though he is still 5 years younger then me, but there is no way to change that.

Is my hopes based on stupidity? Is everything I try to archieve in vain? How can I earn more money? Please advise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment