How to combine it? I need to work up to 9 hours a day, then I go visit my hunny and I have to be home before 19:00 (yes..although I m 28 I need to follow my parents rules)
Yes, I see my hunny every day. I go to his appartment every day after work. Luckily at the moment I m working close to the appartment. It is going to be horrible when I have a new assignment further away. The best would be ofcause an appartment close to my parents house. But the line to rent a house I can afford closeby is 3+ years. A more expensive house would be easier to get, but then I need to find a way to earn more money.
But I m glad already, that he is here rather then in Sweden. I just have to do my best and hope for the best.
Life ain't easy, but with a lot of love it is at least bearable.
No comments:
Post a Comment