My swedish lover and I are together 1.5 years now. He is studying hard at the local university and doing quite well. Though I wish he would help out with the money troubles. I did asked him, if he could try to get a part time job. But he says he wouldn't have enough time for studies then.
Am I too kind to him? I'm working more then 10 hours a day to keep him here. But he ain't helping out at all. But it is hard for him to live in a totaly different country and leave all his family behind.
But I can't shake the thought of him abusing me. If he ever ditches me, I'll be left behind with lonely and with alot of debts. I know that I must trust him, but dark thoughts comes up sometimes, I worry too much.
The 1 day we spend together is getting boring lately, I can't seem to be able to entertain him, we need to save money so we can't have fun outside and because of all the working I m way too tired in the weekend to be active. I want to rest most of the time, but he wants to do different stuff. Will I loose him this way?
I told my parents I have a non Chinese boyfriend. They weren't too happy with it, but at least they didn't demand me to break up with him, though they want to see him. Now I have a new problem, how can I show them that I have 5 years younger, unemployed, non educated, non native boyfriend?
They also told me that I shouldn't consider marrying him, because a western marriage won't last forever, after a few years I'll be ditched with 2 kids which I need to raise alone, because no other man would ever want me then. Should I be worried?
I just need to hold on to the thought that he loves me as much as I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment