I cried today. I have a lot of work that I need to finish in private time. I m doing these extra work because I want to impress my boss and get a promotion and thus a raise.
But my hunny wants more time of us together, nothing makes him happier then me spending all my time with him. He is waiting for me all day in his appartment, till I go visit him after work. He doesn't want me to work so much.
How can I make him understand that I m doing all these extra work for him? I need to get a promotion and a raise to be able to keep him here with me. I guess he doesn't know how much money it costs me to keep him here. I guess I should tell him.
I want to make him happy but I also need to work hard to keep him here. Everything feels so hopeless today, I cry but there is none to comfort me.
No comments:
Post a Comment