Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

28 October 2010

Halloween event WoW

Finally got some time to do the Halloween event in WoW, but no luck at all, I really really want the headless horseman mount, but I guess maybe next year. I wunder what the drop chance is for it.

After my hunny got hacked twice 2 weeks ago, I decided to buy him an authenticator. It really makes your account saver, though a little bit more annoying to log on. But that better then getting your account hacked over and over. I m wundering how long it takes before it runs out of codes, what happens then? Or what happens when it runs out of battery?

No comments:

Post a Comment