Today, someone sended me an email to ask what a long distance WoW love is like. Well...
It ain't alot different from normal love, besides the fact that you never seen eachother in real life nor ever touched eachother.
It starts with normal chatting with eachother, you talk about what you like, how you are, your family, your interests and more. After a while chatting in text ain't enough, you want to voicechat with Skype or MSN and in my case on Ventrillo (VT). You start exchanging pictures of eachother. And in the end you start chatting with webcam. You will notice you like him/her more and more.
The urge to see and touch eachother in real life start to grow stronger and stronger. So you will end up visiting eachother, which actually could be very dangerous in the way I did it. I advice people never to go alone to visit someone you have met online. Tell your friends/ parents where and why you are going.
In my case I couldn't have done that, because my parents would never ever had let me do that and a non Chinese guy is a big NO.
After meeting eachother in real life it can go 2 ways:
1. In real life he/she ain't like the person he/she was online, so the relationship ends there
2. In real life he/she is at least at great or better then he/she was online and you want to go on with the relationship.
But what will be the next step? Either one of the two has to move to another country and that is really not an easy decision to make, you leave family, friends and the country you know behind.
Think well before you start a relationship like this, because it will have big effects on either one of your lives.
Virtual Warcraft love that becomes real, how to make it work? Through country boundaries and family restrictions
Why m I writing this blog?
I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?
Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.
01 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment