Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

26 October 2010

So tired

Lately I have been so tired, my work, my family and my secret love. Every day I'm spinning between them. Wake up at 6 to go to work. Work 9 hours, goto my hunny, after 1 hour go home and have dinner with my parents. After dinner, do homework for work, then bed.

Currently the Halloween event is running in WoW. I really want to get the headless horsemen mount, but I don't even have the time to log in for the few minutes kill. Luckily I have gotten all the world events archievements last year, this year it really is a mess with work and everything.

I need to give a presentation next week and I still haven't prepared it. I hate presentations, because i get nervous so easily, any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment