Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

23 October 2010

Is it possible to get your hacked hotmail account back?

It has been 1.5 week now and my hunny still couldn't get his hacked hotmail back. He delivered all the proof he got. But then he gets an automated reply from hotmail, saying that he didn't proof enough and if he doesn't deliver more proof, then his claim will be ended and bye bye account.

Anyone has some tips?

Lately I have been doing alot of overtime to get more money, it is getting cold outside and the heaters are turned on, that means a high bill soon. I really need to find some ways to earn more money. Anyone has some tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment