Why m I writing this blog?


I have none to talk about my secret love. I love him so much, but m I doing the right thing? Is my mind clouded by love? I m doing all these things behind the back of my family, who is strict, but they love me with all their heart. M I betraying them? Should I continue this relationship?

Please be my listening ear, help me with advice and help me keeping him by my side. Thank you.

03 October 2010

Perfect couples

What are perfect couples? Couples who never fight? Couples who completes eachother? Couples who enjoys eachother?

I wunder what kind of couple I and Raemon are. We never fight, we like the same things and we have the same ideas about things. I m so afraid that we are going to be a boring couple. What if after a couple of years, he decides that I m just a boring woman and leaves me? There is nothing special about me, I like a happy hard working life and to travel around alot. M I a boring person?

If he leaves me, all the things I m doing now are for nothing. But I love him so much and he loves me so much, I m so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment